Groundbreaking bass from a bantamweight sub
We like it when we can say that a subwoofer punches above its weight. In the case of the 3000 Micro, watch out for the little guy. This 10" cube's super-efficient MOSFET Class D amplifier topology pumps out 800 watts through dual opposing 8" woofers. The sonically inert sealed box and one-piece aluminum cones deliver surprising musicality and accuracy.
Still waters run deep
The 3000 Micro's pair of side-firing woofers are connected in parallel to the mighty Sledge STA-800DM amp that SVS built in. This allows them to move in perfect unison, canceling out mechanical energy transferred to the cabinet. Structurally reinforced high-density MDF cabinet construction further isolates the extreme-excursion drivers. So there is very little to get between you and 100+ square inches of cone surface-area pushing out thunderous low frequencies down to 23 Hz with crisp, musical detail.
Onboard and app controls
SVS's rear-mounted Intelligent Control Interface uses soft-touch buttons and an LED bar to adjust digital signal processing (DSP) settings, volume, and more. And the free phone app lets you do it all without even getting out of your seat.
The app controls crossover frequencies, parametric EQ settings, polarity, room gain, and some other parameters. Three customizable presets let you set up and switch between "listening modes" - maybe one for movies, one for music, and a third for letting your neighbors sleep at night.
The sweet spot can be almost anywhere
You won't have to find the perfect acoustic location for your 3000 Micro, since SVS's DSP control allows you to tune it to any spot in your room. And while it's designed for a small to medium room, we think a couple of these in a larger room might be as good as a single large subwoofer. Possibly even better!
- frequency response: 23-240 Hz (± 3 dB)
- built-in Class D amplifier delivers 800 watts RMS of continuous power (2,500 watts peak dynamic power)
- dual opposing 8" woofers
- high-density cast aluminum basket provides outstanding rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transfer
- acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- rear-panel Intelligent Control Interface with backlit touch controls and LED display
- full-featured control via Bluetooth® for Apple® and Android™ devices
- app-based control of crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, and other bass management functions
- bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real time in both app and the subwoofer's display
- selectable room gain compensation control with adjustable frequency and slope to better match bass to room size
- three digital parametric EQ filters with adjustable frequency, cut/boost, and Q values
- variable low-pass crossover
- variable phase control (0-180° )
- line-level/LFE RCA inputs
- main power on/off switch plus auto standby/on mode
- detachable high-current 6-foot power cord
- 2 non-resonant steel mesh grilles
- piano gloss black finish
- 11-11/16"W x 10-7/8"H x 12-3/16"D (with grilles)
- weight: 22.5 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- MFR # 3000 Micro Piano Gloss Black
What's in the box:
SVS 3000 Micro owner's manual
- Powered subwoofer
- 6' AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- SVS Brochure