SHOWROOM DEMO SALE
Klipsch Heritage Cornwall III Floorstanding Speaker American Walnut Finish (Pair)
This is our showroom demo pair and may have some minor imperfections on finish
FOR CORNER WALL PLACEMENT
The Cornwall III derives its name from being the first Klipsch loudspeaker designed to operate from either a corner or against a wall (corn/wall). The Cornwall III is an excellent combination of wide frequency response, low distortion, and high power output. Within the Heritage series, only the legendary Klipschorn® offers more extended bass response than the Cornwall III.
DESIGNED AND MADE IN THE USA
USING DOMESTIC AND IMPORTED COMPONENTS
Like all Klipsch Heritage speakers, the Cornwall III is a lifetime investment. Built to the strictest Klipsch standards, these speakers offer years of gratifying performance. Remember great sound? We do, too. The Klipsch Cornwall III enclosure is still made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas. Just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
Initially introduced in 1959, the Cornwall speaker was designed to serve as a larger, full-range alternative to the Heresy when used as a center channel speaker between two widely spaced Klipschorns. When it was discontinued in 1990, there was an outcry from consumers resulting in a letter-writing campaign and even a petition to bring back the storied Cornwall. This famed speaker, now dubbed the Cornwall III, is back and better than ever. A three-way design using horn-loaded compression drivers for the midrange and
treble and a direct-radiating 15-inch woofer for the low frequencies, the Cornwall delivers the full-range bass response of the Klipschorn® with sensitivity and output approaching the fully horn-loaded models.
BOOK-MATCHED WOOD VENEER
Klipsch only uses book-matched wood veneers for the Heritage series. The veneer leaves are kept in order as they are delicately sliced from the timber and precisely arranged to provide a mirror image at the splice joint — like turning the pages of a book. This gives each speaker a more aesthetically appealing and consistent appearance that is treasured more than any other cut of wood veneer.
Each pair of Heritage Series loudspeakers is grain-matched using wood veneer panels that come from the same timber. Each cabinet is carefully matched so that each speaker in the pair is practically indistinguishable from the other. The speakers move seamlessly together through the factory. Each finished product is inspected and labeled with sequential serial numbers, ensuring that the Heritage series speakers leave the factory as a meticulously crafted set.
BUILT TO LAST
While each and every component of the Cornwall III is built to last, Klipsch has always recognized the unique and critical role of a loudspeaker’s cabinet in the sound reproduction process. From the craftsmen in Hope, AR to the engineers in Indianapolis, IN, Klipsch has always put an extraordinary emphasis on cabinet
design. No other speakers are built as well, or passed on to as many future generations.
Product Highlights | Klipsch Cornwall III Loudspeaker American Walnut
- matched pair of floor-standing speakers
- designed and hand-built in Hope, Arkansas
- three-way design
- 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver tweeter with horn-loaded design
- 1-3/4" polyimide-diaphragm compression driver midrange with horn-loaded design
- 15" fiber-composite cone woofer
- 3 front-firing Tractrix ports with custom-designed inner flares reduce air turbulence for strong, clean bass
- frequency response: 34-20,000 Hz (±4dB)
- power handling: 100 watts RMS (400 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 102 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- book-matched real wood veneer finish
- veneer leaves for the left and right speakers are crafted from the same piece of timber
- they're precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing "mirror" image at the splice
- removable cloth grille
- dual sets of speaker binding posts allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 25.3"W x 35.75"H x 15.5"D (each)
- weight: 98 lbs. (each)
What's in the box:
Klipsch Heritage Cornwall IV owner's manual
- 2 Floorstanding loudspeakers
- 2 Grilles
- Owner's Manual
- "Congratulations" letter
- Klipsch brochure