Versatile streaming speakers that deliver big sound
Use this pair of Denon Home 350 speakers to outfit two different rooms with powerful dynamic sound. Each speaker features a stereo driver design to fill the space it's in with your music. Or you can place them both in the same room and sync them for even bigger sound.
Stream from your smartphone via Bluetooth or access your favorite online music services via Wi-Fi. Flexible HEOS Built-in technology makes it all easy.
Add other HEOS Built-in speakers throughout the house
Start by downloading the free HEOS app to your smartphone or tablet. The app lets you control what's playing on each Home 350 speaker and other compatible speakers and components. Play one song in the bedroom while you listen to a podcast in the den.
Use them as wireless surround speakers
Denon's HEOS system gives you convenient options for home theater, too. This pair of Home 350s can also double as wireless rear-channel speakers with a Denon Home Sound Bar 550 and a Denon Home Subwoofer. It's an easy way to get room-filling surround sound. (Just remember, you'll need to plug the speakers into AC power.)
Rich, detailed stereo sound from each speaker
Each Home 350 features six high-quality built-in drivers. Two 3/4" tweeters give you clear highs. Two 2" midrange drivers provide full mids with plenty of detail. And two 6-1/2" woofers deliver strong bass. Each driver is powered by its own Class D amplifier to ensure accurate responsiveness and clean, balanced stereo sound.
Music sources galore
HEOS Built-in opens the gateway to a wide array of music options. Play the music stored on your smartphone or tablet, and the downloads stored on a networked server or computer. That includes your high-resolution music, like FLAC and DSD files.
There's also support for Spotify® , TIDAL, Amazon Music HD, SiriusXM, Deezer, and other popular streaming services. Pull up a new song or podcast on SoundCloud, or stream internet radio from TuneIn. (Subscriptions required for some services.) It will also show up in your player list if you're using Roon (subscription required).
Amazon Alexa built in
Each Home 350 speaker has Amazon Alexa voice control assistant built-in (with the most recent firmware update). That means you can control not just the music on that speaker, but any other HEOS speakers in your home. And this speaker can handle all of the other commands you use with Alexa.
Compatible with Apple AirPlay 2
Apple AirPlay 2 is built into the Home 350. That means you can stream audio content directly from your iPhone® , iPad® , or Mac® computer through your speaker. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix® movies.
- two Denon Home 350 wireless speakers
- built-in Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi for easy and stable connection to your network and the internet
- stereo speaker with six built-in drivers (two 6-1/2" woofers, two 2" midrange drivers and two 3/4" tweeters), each powered by a separate Class D amplifier
- proximity-sensing controls light up as your hand approaches
- Amazon Alexa voice control assistant built in (must update to current firmware)
HEOS Built-in features:
- wireless multi-room audio capability with Denon HEOS Built-in components
- free HEOS app offers easy Wi-Fi control, settings adjustments, and music selection and playback
- available from Apple® App Store, Google Play, and Amazon App Store
- plays music stored on device
- support for online music services, including Spotify® , Amazon Music HD, Pandora® , SiriusXM, Deezer, and TuneIn radio (subscription required for some services)
- works with Amazon Alexa-compatible voice control assistants
- works with Google Assistant voice control devices
- DLNA support for streaming music from compatible networked computers and NAS drives
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, and WAV files
- supports high-res playback for PCM-based files up to 24-bit/192kHz
- plays Direct Stream Digital (DSD) files (.dff and .dsf formats up to 5.6MHz resolution)
- threaded insert for wall-mounting (with optional bracket)
- configure the Home 350 speakers for stereo playback
- use the Home 350s as surround speakers in a wireless 5.1 setup works with Denon Home Sound Bar 550 and Denon Home Subwoofer (available separately)
- works as a Roon player (requires subscription and Roon Core running on your network)
- Roon Core is media server software that runs on your computer, NAS drive, or other compatible hardware
- USB port for listening to music stored on a compatible thumb drive; music can be streamed to other HEOS Built-in devices
- 3.5mm aux input for connecting a portable music player; music can be streamed to other HEOS built-in devices
- Ethernet port for wired connection to your router
- AC power cable included
- dimensions (measured by CapitalSound.ca): 15"W x 9-1/16"H x 8-5/16"D
- weight: 14.75 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
What's in the box:
- 2 Wireless audio speakers
- Two 6.5' AC power cords
- 2 Screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Instructions
- Notes On Radio
- Warranty Information
- Mounting Caution note