A hi-fi integrated amp, and then some
The Omnia handles digital and analog sources and gives you multi-room streaming with DTS Play-Fi and Roon compatibility (amp shown in silver).
With a nice pair of speakers, some speaker wire, and Audiolab's Omnia integrated amp, you've got a great stereo system ready to play your CDs and streaming music - and grow with you.
This flexible amp has tons of digital and analog input options, including an onboard CD player and phono input. And its networking features mean it can be part of a multi-room streaming audio system, so you can fill your house with music.
A beefy toroidal transformer lies at the heart of this amp's discrete Class AB circuitry. It gives you 50 watts per channel of strong, clean, nimble power. And it's 4-ohm stable, which means you can use it with a wide range of speakers.
A built-in dedicated headphone amplifier with a front-panel jack lets you plug in your favorite set of cans for unobtrusive private listening.
Onboard network streaming
The Omnia uses DTS Play-Fi® to bring all your streaming sources together in one simple app for Apple® and Android™ devices. That means you can add other Play-Fi enabled components to your streaming network and control them all as one. Play the same music everywhere or pick different songs for any room you choose. This amp is also Roon-tested, which gives you another way to control the music in multiple rooms with Roon-enabled systems.
Spin your CDs
The Omnia's built-in CD player is based on Audiolab's 6000CDT disc transport. The player features a read-ahead digital buffer that reduces disc-reading failures and may even allow you to play slightly damaged CDs.
Connect via Bluetooth
Bluetooth 5.0 is a phone-friendly streaming option that's also built in. It's handy when everyone wants a turn as DJ. And you might be surprised how good its aptX coding can sound.
Flexible connections and configurations
Flexible digital and analog connections allow you to expand your system (amp shown in silver).
Five analog stereo RCA inputs let you connect anything from turntable to tape deck, and even an outboard preamp. Two optical and two coaxial digital inputs give you the option to use the Omnia's high-performance internal DAC with any component that has a digital output, so you could connect your TV for great-sounding stereo soundtrack audio. It also has a preamp output that lets you bypass the internal amplifier.
If you're into super-high-resolution audio files, connect your computer to the Type-B USB input. The built-in 32-bit DAC can decode PCM up to 768kHz, DSD512, and MQA files.
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at <1% THD
- 75 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at <1% THD
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- built-in CD player compatible with CD, CD-R, and CD-RW discs
- ES9038Q2M Sabre 32-bit digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digital sources
- frequency response 20-20,000 Hz (± 0.3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 76 dB
- 4.3" color LCD display with real-time VU meter
- three high-powered antennas for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- remote control included
- detachable power cord
- connects to your home network via wired Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- compatible with PCM-based files up to 32-bit/768kHz resolution
- stream from compatible services like Spotify Premium, TIDAL, HDtracks, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music and Napster (subscriptions may be required)
- internet radio available via TuneIn, iHeartRadio and SiriusXM (subscription required)
- DTS Play-Fi app lets you wirelessly play music and create a multi-room music system with other Play-Fi speakers and components
- available for Apple iOS® , Android™ , Kindle, and Windows® PC
- built-in Bluetooth® 5.0 with high-quality aptX audio coding
- works with Roon (subscription required)
- 2 optical and 2 coaxial digital audio inputs (192kHz max. sampling rate)
- 5 stereo RCA audio inputs:
- 3 line-level inputs
- phono input for moving magnet cartridge
- "power" input for connecting an external preamp
- stereo RCA preamp output for connecting to an external power amp
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for making a wired connection to your network
- USB Type-B input for connecting a computer (handles PCM files up to 768kHz resolution and DSD512)
- USB-Type-A input for connecting an external drive (handles PCM files up to 48kHz resolution)
- built-in headphone amplifier with front-panel full-size 1/4-inch jack
- one pair of binding posts for speakers
- 12-volt trigger in and out for custom integration
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-3/8"W x 4-9/16"H x 14-1/16"D
- weight: 20.1 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # Omnia-BK
What's in the box:
Audiolab Omnia owner's manual
- Integrated amplifier
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Remote control
- User Manual
- USB and DSD Setup Guide