A hi-fi integrated amp with style
A great two-channel system can be yours with the Audiolab 9000A. Add a nice pair of speakers, plug in all your components, then sit back and enjoy the music. "Flexibility" is the keyword for this amp. With multiple digital and analog inputs, it can handle streamers, CD players and CD transports like the matching Audiolab 9000CDT, and turntables with ease. And its selectable integrated amp, preamp, and power amp modes let you use it in a range of system configurations.
A fun and colorful front-panel display
The LCD screen is a friendly touch borrowed from the company's Omnia combination amp/CD player. It gives you information at a glance, plus its lively, old school analog meter screen is just plain fun to watch. Add to that the sleek, modern looks of the 9000A, and you'll want to display it prominently in your listening room.
Plenty of power for your speakers
A substantial toroidal transformer lies at the heart of this amp's discrete Class AB circuitry. It gives you 100 watts per channel of clean, agile power. And it's 4-ohm stable, which means you can use it with a wide range of speakers.
A built-in dedicated headphone amplifier with a front-panel jack lets you plug in your favorite set of 'phones for unobtrusive private listening.
Connect via Bluetooth
Bluetooth with high-quality aptX® coding gives you a phone-friendly streaming option. It's handy when everyone wants a turn as DJ. The near-CD-quality streaming of the aptX HD codec may just surprise you with how good it sounds. And using the LDAC streaming mode with compatible portable devices allows high-res audio over Bluetooth.
Flexible connections and configurations
Five analog stereo RCA inputs and one XLR input let you connect multiple analog components. And two optical and two coaxial digital inputs give you the option to use the 9000A's high-performance internal DAC with any component that has a digital output. You could connect a disc player and network streamer for two-channel music, and your TV for highly detailed stereo soundtrack audio.
If you're into super-high-resolution audio files, connect your computer to the Type-B USB input. The built-in ESS9038 Pro Sabre32 Reference DAC can decode PCM, DSD, and even MQA files from TIDAL.
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at <1% THD
- 160 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz)
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- ES9038 Pro Sabre32/768kHz Reference 32-bit digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digital sources
- high-current toroidal power transformer for clean playback and smooth handling of demanding speaker loads
- CFB (Complementary Feedback) topology ensures superior linearity and excellent thermal stability
- frequency response 20-20,000 Hz (± 0.1dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 110 dB (Line & XLR), 80 dB (Phono MM)
- THD: 0.0004% (1kHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- built-in Bluetooth with aptX HD and LDAC audio coding (antenna included)
- 4.3" color LCD display with real-time VU meters
- remote control included
- detachable power cord
- 2 optical and 2 coaxial digital audio inputs (192kHz max. sampling rate)
- 4 analog RCA line-level stereo inputs
- RCA phono input for use with a moving magnet cartridge
- stereo RCA line-level preamp output
- balanced stereo XLR input
- USB Type-B to connect to a computer (handles PCM files up to 768kHz resolution and DSD512)
- USB Type-A port for firmware updates
- built-in headphone amplifier with front-panel full-size (1/4-inch) jack
- one pair of binding posts for speakers
- 12-volt trigger in and out
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/2"W x 3-9/16"H x 13-1/2"D
- weight: 20.72 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # 9000AS
What's in the box:
Audiolab 9000A owner's manual
- Integrated amplifier
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Remote control
- Bluetooth antenna
- User Manual
- USB and DSD Setup Guide