Hi-fi sound and style
The sleek-looking Audiolab 7000A has clean amplification and a versatile feature set for putting together a sweet-sounding two-channel audio system. With an outstanding digital-to-analog converter, a slim form factor, and HDMI ARC port, this amp performs nicely with your favorite music sources or with TV audio. Its multiple digital and analog inputs can handle streamers, CD players and CD transports like the matching Audiolab 7000CDT (sold separately), and turntables with ease. And its selectable integrated amp, preamp, and power amp modes let you use it in a range of system configurations.
A fun and colorful front-panel display
The LCD screen is a friendly touch borrowed from the company's Omnia combination amp/CD player, just sized a bit smaller to fit the slender profile of the 7000A. It gives you information at a glance, plus its lively, old school analog meter screen is just plain fun to watch. Add to that the sleek, modern looks of the 7000A, and you'll want to display it prominently in your listening room.
Plenty of power for your speakers
A substantial toroidal transformer lies at the heart of this amp's discrete Class AB circuitry. It gives you 70 watts per channel of clean, agile power. And it's 4-ohm stable, which means you can use it with a wide range of speakers.
A built-in dedicated headphone amplifier with a front-panel jack lets you plug in your favorite set of 'phones for unobtrusive private listening.
Flexible connections for music or TV audio
Bluetooth with high-quality aptX® coding gives you a phone-friendly streaming option. It's handy when everyone wants a turn as DJ. The near-CD-quality streaming of the aptX HD codec may just surprise you with how good it sounds. For more streaming options, add the Audiolab 7000N Play.
Five analog stereo RCA inputs let you connect multiple analog components. And two optical and two coaxial digital inputs give you the option to use the 7000A's high-performance internal DAC with any component that has a digital output. You could connect a disc player for two-channel music, and even hook up your TV via HDMI for highly detailed stereo soundtrack audio.
If you're into super-high-resolution audio files, connect your computer to the Type-B USB input. The built-in ESS9038Q2M Sabre32 DAC can decode PCM, DSD, and even MQA files from TIDAL.
- 70 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at <1% THD
- 110 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at <1% THD
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- ES9038Q2M Sabre32 32-bit/768kHz digital-to-analog converter for high-performance playback of digital sources
- high-current toroidal power transformer for clean playback and smooth handling of demanding speaker loads
- CFB (Complementary Feedback) topology ensures superior linearity and excellent thermal stability
- frequency response 20-20,000 Hz (± 0.3dB)
- signal-to-noise ratio: line-level 110 dB, phono 76 dB
- THD: < 0.0005% (1kHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- built-in Bluetooth® with high-quality aptX HD audio coding (antenna included)
- 2.8" color LCD display with real-time VU meters
- remote control included
- detachable power cord
- 2 optical and 2 coaxial digital audio inputs (192kHz max. sampling rate)
- HDMI ARC connection for your TV
- 4 analog RCA line-level stereo inputs
- RCA phono input for use with a moving magnet cartridge
- USB Type-B to connect to a computer (handles PCM files up to 768kHz resolution and DSD512)
- USB Type-A port
- update firmware
- link volume control for a connected Audiolab 7000N Play network audio streamer (requires USB Type-A to USB Type-B cable, sold separately)
- stereo RCA line-level preamp output
- built-in headphone amplifier with front-panel full-size (1/4-inch) jack
- one pair of binding posts for speakers
- 12-volt trigger in and out
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/2"W x 3-1/8"H x 13-7/16"D (including feet and terminals)
- weight: 18.52 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- MFR # 7000AS
What's in the box:
Audiolab 7000A owner's manual
- Integrated amplifier
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Remote control
- Bluetooth antenna
- User Instructions
- USB and DSD Setup Guide